A cancer diagnosis can introduce a great degree of financial uncertainty into the most financially stable household. Our primary interest is in assuring that you receive the care you need in a timely fashion. Still, many patients worry about the financial impact of their disease. At The Austin Center for Radiation Oncology, we have helped hundreds of patients understand what these unforeseen expenses could mean based on their particular disease and treatment plan. Upon request, we will work proactively with you and your physician to help determine your financial responsibilities.
This effort includes:
- Working with your physician to determine your treatment plan
- Working with your insurance company to determine an estimate of their coverage
- Discussing with you any remaining personal financial responsibility
- Evaluating any potential for financial need
- If necessary, establishing a payment plan to assist in your financial planning